Saturday, February 27, 2010

The sleep lady night #1

So, here's what happened last night:

7:20-asleep in crib after being laid down awake
10:25-awake. I sat next to his crib and shhed him. Fell back asleep in 15 minutes
11:00-awake. Repeated. Fell asleep in 10 minutes
11:25-awake. Repeated. Fell asleep in 10 minutes
1:30-awake. Repeated. Fell asleep in 15 minutes
2:15-awake. Repeated. Fell asleep after 1 hour and 15 minutes
6:15-awake for good. Happy to nurse!


He did cry some, but mostly just held his bear ( his lovey) and would stand up, sit down, lie down, talk to me, talk to the bear, and on and on. I just said shhhh time to go night night. It was a long night, but hopefully in the end it's worth it. And for those of you who have read that I am against the cry-it-out method, this was different because I was right there comforting him. I'll let yall know how tonight goes!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully he will realize its not worth waking up. Or he'll learn to put himself back to sleep. Can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete