Sunday, February 28, 2010

The sleep lady night #2

Okay here's how last night went!

7:20 asleep after being laid down awake in crib
10:35- I heard him moving around so I went and looked on the video monitor and watched him, since he wasn't crying. He sat up, looked around, grabbed his bear and laid back down!!!
10:57- awake. Sat by his crib and shhed. 5 minutes
2:00- awake. Sat by crib and shhed. 5 minutes
3:50- awake. Sat by crib and shhed. He was crying his mad cry....10 minutes
5:55- awake. Sat by crib and shhed. 5 minutes
6:30- up for good. Happy to nurse!!
I'd say this is an improvement!! Yippie!! His usual time for getting up in the morning is between 7-7:30, so he is getting up a little earlier. I'm assuming it's cause he's hungry. And, believe it or not, he is getting another tooth!! It's one of the front ones and his gums are all purple. Poor baby.
For those of you who are wondering, I did use a lot of tips from " the no cry sleep solution" book before I started the sleep lady stuff, and I think it helped too!
As soon as our computer is working again I will post pictures cause I know they are more fun!! I'll let yall know how tonight goes!

2 comments:

  1. You're a good Mom, I would name an award after you if I had any pull. I think this should be called "The Awake Lady" if you're up at 11, 2, 4, and 6. I think Adam could jump in on some of these rotations, he barely sleeps anyway.

    ReplyDelete