Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm so tired

I don't think yall understand. Connor was literally up ALL night last night. He went to sleep at 7:00 tonight, and has already woken up once crying wanting me to nurse him. What is the solution?? I'm pretty close to throwing the towel in and bringing him to my bed, just so I can get some sleep.

Connor was up so much last night, that he woke Colton up! So, then I was dealing with two babies in the middle of the night! Thankfully, my wonderful husband took care of Colton once he realized that Colton was awake too. Pray that tonight will be a better night!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Since I'm new to all this I really have no advice...but we swaddle Haylie (and I know she is much younger than your boys) and I also cluster feed her at night (every 2 hours) so her tummy feels more full. Seems to work for us...good luck. I know what it's like not to get much sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for more sleep tonight. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete