Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dinner plans

Tonight, we were out and about, all four of us, and Adam and I were discussing what we should do for dinner, because it was to late to cook. Adam said, well, why don't I drop you and Connor off, and then Colton and I will go get something to eat and bring it home. So, Colton says "okay, daddy, here are your choices; (as he sticks out his fingers to count as he gives the choices) Sonic, or.......chicken nuggets! Adam and I start laughing, and Colton says "mommy, do you want water or....coke to drink?" I said "oh probably water." And Colton says "oh thats a good choice! Bottled water?" Then Adam says "Colton, what about Arbys?" And Colton says "ummmm do they have pizza there?" And Adam says, "No, they dont." And Colton says "how bout hoggies hoggies?" (meaning hobby's hoagies). And Adam said, "thats fine." Then Colton replies, "Oh I like that place!" So, thats what we settled for. At Hobby's Hoagies, the kids meal comes with a cookie, but after they had placed their order and were waiting for it to be ready, Colton marches back up to the register and tells the guy, "um, I don't need a cookie, cause Erin got me one!" (my friend Erin brought Colton a cookie earlier in the day).

Man, Colton is a handful!!! But, very funny.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA. cracks me up! ill have to tell jeff this story. he thinks colt is the funniest.

    ReplyDelete