Saturday, June 12, 2010

Giraffes


Anytime we are in the car, Colton always looks for a deer crossing sign, and then starts looking for deer out his window. Today, we took Colton and Connor to Pops on Route 66 to get a Root Beer. As we are driving, Colton sees a day care center that has a giraffe on it's sign. Colton says "hey look! A giraffe sign! I better start looking for giraffes!" So, the entire drive out to Pops, Colton searched out his window for a giraffe. Poor kid was disappointed. I promised him a trip to the zoo soon.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! When we first moved to the southern part of Italy we live in now, I said it looked like Africa and we better look out for wild animals... we spent the first few months looking out the car windows for lions and such in the olive groves... my kids were 3 and almost 2. I think they knew I was joking?

    ReplyDelete