Monday, June 7, 2010

Connor's 15 month appt.

I can't believe my little BABY is 15 months already!!! It makes me sad.... His doctors appointment went well. He is 94% in height and 65% in weight. What a big boy! The doctor wasn't really concerned that Connor isn't interested in solid foods. She said that he is getting all the nutrients he needs from nursing. So, I guess I'll just keep offering food! He did eat a little bit of yogurt tonight at dinner, and got it all over the place! haha. He's sleeping better than ever. He wakes up once, sometimes twice, I nurse him, and he goes right back to sleep. He LOVES his bear-bear lovey. He snuggles with it all night long. I'm excited that he is talking so much more and can communicate more now. It makes my life so much easier! He and Colton are really great playmates now that Connor is walking and can run and play with Colton. I'm excited to see what great friends they will be!



Here they are pretending to sleep in Colton's bed.

Someday, they will love sharing a room!!

1 comment: