Saturday, April 10, 2010

Computer

I know I've been slacking off and not posting, but our computer is still completely worthless. I think it's beyond recovering, so we've been looking into getting a new computer!! Blogs are so boring with no pictures. So in order not to bore everyone, I chose not to post at all! We are in the car now on our way home from Austin. I left my babies for 3 nights with my parents! It's the first time I've ever left Connor overnight! It was awesome to actually get 3 nights of uninterupted sleep! It was a much needed time away with my husband- even if it was a buisness trip. I never knew lake Travis was so beautiful. I almost wanted to move to Austin after this trip!

I promise to blog crazy stories about my kids this week. And for those of you who are wondering-- Connor is still a terrible sleeper.....

No comments:

Post a Comment