Sunday, April 25, 2010

11 Hours

Guess what? Last night, Connor officially slept through the night!!!! 7:00 PM-6:15 AM!!!!!!! I then nursed him at 6:15, and he went back to sleep 'til 7:45! I was a happy happy mommy. The last few nights, he had been waking up at around 5 AM to nurse, so I knew he was getting close to sleeping 'til morning. I hope he continues to do this well. Yippie!!

I took him in for his year check up (I know, a month late!), and he is only on the 65% in weight, and 85% in height! He is so much smaller than Colton ever was! I guess its cause he just started eating solids a few weeks ago. He still LOVES to nurse....but he'll at least eat some food at mealtimes.

I'll post some pics soon! I'm off to sit on the couch...we went to the arts festival today and the boys wore Adam and I out!

1 comment: