Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yippie!!!







Hey guess what everyone?? We bought a new computer today! For the past few days, I've been without a remote (Connor or Colton, I'm not sure which, put our remote behind the refrigerator!), so I finally found it yesterday! But, anyway, I've been without a TV, and without a computer! I was back in the dark ages....haha. So I'm feeling really happy today! TV and Computer are back! Here are a couple of pics from Easter since I was never able to post any. I know the wrestling one looks like Connor was getting his butt kicked...but they were having fun! I swear!

2 comments:

  1. PICURES!!! THE BLOG HAS TURNED!!!!! If there is any way you could have Adam take the pictures as opposed to be in the pictures that would be great. Also, side-note, but most TV's can still be used without a remote control. Next time you're in town I'll show you guys how it works. Congrats on the computer, great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures!!! Wow, what made you think to look behind the fridge!!?

    ReplyDelete