Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The sleep lady night #4

FYI I am still blogging from my iPhone. I seriously wish our computer worked!

Last night was alright.....

7:20-asleep after being laid down awake. I think he has figured out that if he continues to nurse then that will delay being put in his crib, so he nursed forever!! He's been doing this at naptime too.
12:35- awake. Shhed him, 5 minutes
2:30- awake. Shhed him, 5 minutes
3:40- awake. Shhed him, 5 minutes
5:20- awake. Tried shhing, but he never went back to sleep. Just fussed and played with bear.
6:00- up to nurse.

The sleep lady has a section in her book about babies who wake up early. I will read it for tips. She does say that keeping him up later probably won't make him sleep in later.

Tonight, I will be moving my chair to the hallway. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. DO IT!!! When we come this weekend I will take over the shshing for a night, if we stay over night.

    ReplyDelete