Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Sleep Lady Night # 13

Yeah I know I didn't post about Night # 12. Thats because it was terrible....haha I gave in and nursed him at like 1:30 AM that night, and he was a mess. I'm not sure why?

Last night was okay...

7:30 Asleep
11:00 Awake. Shhed for 15 minutes. Actually ended up having to pick him up cause he was pretty sad.
5:45 nurse.
6:30 Awake for good. Nurse again.

And just FYI for those interested-- once Connor started sleeping better at night, he has started taking better naps during the day. One of the sleep books I read said that that is normal. Better nighttime sleep equals better daytime sleep and vice versa. We are going out of town today, so I hope that Connor doesn't regress to wanting to nurse all night long..... Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wish that I never had to leave my house so that Haylie would never be interrupted from her schedule. Is that weird or what?! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stay strong!! It sucks getting no sleep on vacations/trips but DON'T GIVE IN!! Consistency is key or you will have to start all over again. You go girl! You should give yourself a treat every week that goes by where you don't give in and break the rules! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, the breastfeeding support group meets at the Heaven Sent Birth Center. Here is the website http://heavensentbirth.com/

    The next meeting is March 20 at 10:15am where they will talk about weaning.

    ReplyDelete