Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sleep

Well, for those of you who have followed my blog regarding our sleep issues with Connor, I am happy to announce that he has officially slept through the night the last 2 nights! I hope he keeps this up! The last couple of weeks, he had been waking up at 5:00 AM and nursing, then going back to sleep until 6:15, so I knew he was getting really close to sleeping all the way through. He's starting to eat a lot more solid food finally, so that may have something to do with it, or maybe he was just finally developmentally ready. Who knows? All I know is that I'm happy to be getting sleep! And now that he is sleeping, I have 7 months until I'm up all night again, because we are expecting baby # 3 in March! I've been exhausted to say the least, with Connor nursing 4-5 times a day, and being pregnant in the first trimester. I've seriously been going to bed at like 8:00 every night. On that note, its 8:30, so I better get in bed! I'll post pictures of Colton's 3rd birthday soon!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! That is super exciting. Maybe this time it will be a girl??? :)

    ReplyDelete