Monday, May 24, 2010

You can call me....

I took Colton to the audiologist today to check out his hearing. He had never met this doctor, and was being pretty shy. He hadn't spoken a word since we got into the exam room, and all of a sudden, he blurts out "my name is Colton Scott Nevitt!" And the doctor smiled and said, well, what should I call you? And Colton said "you can call me Scott."

WHAT??? I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants.


2nd story of the day. Every night, after dinner, I put the boys in the bathtub together. Colton, on purpose, "forgets" to go potty in the toilet before getting in the bathtub, because he enjoys peeing in the water. Wierdo. Anyway, so he gets in the bath and says "oops mommy, I forgot to go pee-pee. Can I do it in here?" And lazy mommy says, "yeah whatever go ahead." And I stepped out the the room for one second to put the boys clothes in the hamper, and I hear Connor screaming. Can you guess what happened? Colton stood up and was peeing straight on Connor's face. It sucks being the baby brother.

5 comments:

  1. hahahah i was laughing sooo hard after reading this - boys will be boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!!! oh my word,i totally want to pee my pants!! this is the most hysterical sotry every, made even better by your moms comment...!!! awesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha still laughing Jess!
    I am going to call Colton, Scott next time I see him.

    ReplyDelete