Friday, May 28, 2010

Crying

We were in the car today and this was the conversation:

Connor: waaaaaaa
Me: Aw Connor, I'll hold you when we get there. Its tough being a baby huh?
Colton: Why is it tough being a baby?
Me: Because Connor can't talk well enough to tell me what he wants, so he just cries.
Connor: waaaaaa
Colton: Connor, why are you crying?
Connor: Staring at Colton....
Colton: Are you crying because your shoe is untied?
Connor: nodding yes
Colton: mommy, Connor wants his shoe tied.
Me: okay. I'll do it when we get there.
Colton: Connor, is that the only reason you are crying?
Connor: nodding yes.
Colton: See, mommy, I'm just making sure that Connor is happy.

2 comments:

  1. Such a good big brother! Love it! I remember when I couldn't understand Zane when he would say stuff and Avery would interpret and it would be right!!

    ReplyDelete