Thursday, July 1, 2010

Clothes

I was pregnant and had Colton in the summer of 2007, I was postpartum and already pregnant again with Connor in the summer of 2008, in the summer of 2009, I was only 4 months postpartum, and not about to buy any clothes, so here I am in the summer of 2010, and I have no regular people clothes! haha. So I was throwing a fit the other day about having not a single item of summer clothes, and my wonderful husband said, "do you want to go shopping today for your birthday?" So, he took me to the mall, and bought me lots of new clothes that actually fit! I'm one happy girl.

This morning, both of my little boys climbed into bed and told me happy birthday. Well, Connor didn't actually "say" it, but his big cheesy smile said it! I love all my boys!

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday abfhs!! hope your day only got better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad we got to spend some of it with you!

    ReplyDelete