Thursday, January 28, 2010

Finally joining the blogging world!

It has taken me forever to finally start a blog. I wonder if I'll ever join Facebook? I don't know how much time I will have to blog, but I will try to update regularly.

Story of the day:
Colton was sent to time out for "hammering" Connor in the face with his hammer. I left the room, and when I returned to talk to Colton about why he was in time out, and let him go back to playing, I see him (still in time out), wrestling Connor to the ground and sitting on his face! OH BOYS WILL BE BOYS!

2 comments:

  1. yay!! welcome to the blog world!! colton is sooo funny! now, go join facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been terrible about keeping up with our blog.

    That's cute. Just wait until Connor's walking... your life will never be the same!

    ReplyDelete